"It's energising to talk to prospects whose problems we can solve; it's fun to think of better ways to do things; and it's rewarding to deliver something that enriches customers' lives"
Typical Client Results
Robyn’s clients have won contracts with many of Australia’s largest corporate and government buyers, including ANZ Bank; Australian Taxation Office; BHP Billiton; Centrelink; Coca-Cola Amatil; Coles; Commonwealth Bank; Dept of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy; Dept of Defence; Dept of Employment; Dept of Health; Dept of Human Services; Dept of Justice; Fairfax; GE; NBN Co; News Limited; Optus; Spotless; Suncorp Metway; Tourism Victoria; Woodside; Woolworths and Worksafe. These are some typical examples:
- A Melbourne-based justice sector provider doubled its recurring revenue from grants and tenders to $26m within 12 months, winning four out of five submissions and growing existing business as well winning new service delivery contracts
- A national field service logistics provider went from small challenger to major industry player, winning more than a dozen major contracts with government and private sector customers over six years, and tripling its revenue won through competitive tenders to $100m
- A consortium of non-profit organisations won $10m in highly competitive government contracts, including the first new money granted to its sector for more than 10 years
- A Melbourne-based manufacturer retained two of its biggest retail customers in a hotly-contested tender and netted a massive $63 million in extra business
- A national professional services firm landed its first-ever lead supplier agreement with one of Australia‘s biggest government departments against more polished, better resourced and more aggressive competitors
- A Melbourne-based distribution company won back a strategically important customer it had lost, securing $20 million in revenue
- A large logistics company won a twelve-month contract extension, convincing its biggest customer not to put their business out to market despite a history of performance problems
- A regional water infrastructure firm won its first $30 million contract – a project ten times larger than any it had bid for in the past.
To see how Robyn can help you, email email@example.com or call (03) 9557 4585.