Persuasive Tender and Proposal Writing Master Class
What's it all about?
The Master Class program is designed for bid leaders, managers and writers; sales and marketing professionals; and service and technical professionals who spend more than 30% of their working week writing bids and proposals.
Along the way, you will receive valuable tools, templates and examples to help build your individual proposal development capability and learn alongside a small group of peers who share similar challenges. You will also get valuable one-on-one coaching sessions to build your skills and confidence, and help with proposals you are working on.
LEArn how to:
- Create bid strategy and win themes (Purchaser Value Topics)
- Plan and structure a bid, proposal or tender response
- Write commercially-focused, convincing Executive Summaries
- Write content that is focussed on the opportunity and the customer
- Produce high quality evidence to support your claims
- Present content persuasively
- Edit and review for maximum impact, and
- Write original material quickly and persuasively – no matter where you are
How does it work?
The Master Class program is an 8 week course delivered live by webinar and you can join in from anywhere in Australia. Each session runs for 75 minutes.
There are also two one-on-one coaching sessions included, so that your individual needs can be discussed.