Win More Work
With Existing Customers
Thurs 7 June 2018
Melbourne CBD location
$890 p/p incl. GST
*Also available as an inhouse workshop for your team, email email@example.com
This program is ideal for professionals who need to continually pitch for new projects with existing customers, or win work from preferred supplier panels.
- Build a strong pipeline of future work for your firm
- Become the preferred supplier for your most important customer
- Increase your probability of winning the work you want
- Avoid the trap of ‘quote and hope’
- Build your professional success and your career
What's it all about?
In project-based industries, your current job or project is a stepping stone to the next one. Doing great work and having great relationships with customers is important, but it isn’t enough.
The market is competitive, and others want the work too. Customers are demanding and they always have a choice.
How do you build on your great work and great relationships to fill your pipeline, and win the contracts and projects you deserve to win? What more can you do to secure future work for your firm?
This program will help you to build a retention and growth plan for your most important customer, give you the skills and confidence to replicate this for other ‘dream’ clients, and build a strong pipeline of future work for your firm.
Who should attend?
This program is ideal for professionals who need to continually pitch for new projects with existing customers, or win work from preferred supplier panels, including:
- Built environment professionals, such as engineers, builders, architects, project managers, planners, environmental scientists and quantity surveyors
- Creative professionals, such as marketing and PR agency professionals, event planners, and graphic designers
- Consulting professionals, such as management, change, and leadership consultants and market researchers
In this interactive, informative and value-packed one-day program, you will learn how to build strong long-term partnerships with clients that endure through the competitive project pitching or bidding cycle. We will cover how to:
- Understand what customers really expect from incumbent suppliers and ongoing commercial relationships
- Build a strategic plan and pipeline of work with your most important customers
- Demonstrate excellence in your existing projects and contracts
- Translate “lessons learned” from past work into a commercial strategy that positions you for new work
- Think commercially and make the connection between what you do, and what makes commercial sense for customers to buy
- Communicate effectively with customers in a way that positions you as a trusted advisor, and
- Sidestep competition and avoid being commoditised on price
What's in the workshop?
What others say
“10 out of 10! Great tips on the various elements and structure of a pitch, with several that can be immediately applied. As a group we have absorbed this together and are on the same page – an interactive and collaborative format.” – Jo Dane, Woods Bagot
"Today we pitched for a $140k account where we were unsuccessful 3 years ago. Before that we had held it for 6 years, and then THUD!! - we lost. We repitched today using what I learned from Robyn, and for the first time in 18 years of business got a call back on the same day saying "it's all yours!!!!" Mike Allen, Centre for Organisation Development
“Just excellent. The first training session that I have literally put into practice the next day. The real examples and frameworks make it so easy to see how this is applicable… there were so many a-ha moments!” Ben Quick, Colmar Brunton Research